The future is now and it is a little creepy. This year’s Madden sim predicted the outcome of Super Bowl XLIX. Not only the score, but many of the highlights as well:
- Final score: 28-24, yep Madden sim guessed it.
- The Madden sim predicted New England would trail 24-14 in the third quarter before staging a comeback.
- Game-winning touchdown pass to wide receiver Julian Edelman. Yep, Madden guessed that as well.
- The sim had Edelman finish as the Patriots’ top receiver, with eight catches for 106 yards. Edelman ended the Super Bowl with nine catches for 109 yards. Scary close.
- Brady won the game with 328 yards and 4 touchdowns. The simulation missed by only seven yards, predicting 335 yards and 4 touchdowns.
Now if only Madden sim could land a head coaching gig in the NFL.
var s = document.createElement("script");
s.src = "http://api.content.ad/Scripts/widget.aspx?" + qs;
s.async = true;